Logo Δήμου Σκοπέλου
Σημεία Ενδιαφέροντος/Points of Interest
Κτίριο Δημογεροντίας Σκοπέλου

Στη θέση όπου κτίστηκε τη δεκαετία του 1970 το 1ο Νηπιαγωγείο Σκοπέλου, υπήρχε ως το 1965, οπότε και κατεδαφίστηκε ως επικίνδυνο λόγω των τότε σεισμών, κτήριο κτισμένο στα τέλη 17ου με αρχές του 18ου αιώνα, το οποίο στέγασε: το Κοινόν τα Σκοπέλου ως το 1817, από το 1817 ως το 1833 τη Δημογεροντία Σκοπέλου και από το 1834 ως το 1965 στέγασε το Δήμο Σκοπέλου, τα γραφεία του Νοτάριου, του Δημόσιου Μνήμονος του νησιού και αργότερα στέγασε το «Κάτω» Δημοτικό Σχολείο.

Demogerontia Building of Skopelos

At the location where the 1st Kindergarten of Skopelos was built in the 1970s, there used to stand a building constructed in the late 17th to early 18th century, which was demolished in 1965 as it was deemed unsafe following the earthquakes at that time.This building housed:

The Koinon of Skopelos until 1817, From 1817 to 1833, the Demogerontia of Skopelos, And from 1834 until 1965, it accommodated the Municipality of Skopelos, the offices of the Notary, the Public Memory (Archive) of the island, and later housed the “Lower” Primary School.

 

Ktirio Dimogerontias